The technical quality of our repairs is matched by the attention to detail which characterises our handling of each and every repair job.
Our dedicated four-man goods-in and despatch team is supported by a comprehensive and bespoke workshop management system (WMS).
All units received for repair are processed in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 approved procedures, including:
- Careful unpacking in a static controlled environment
- Dedicated decontamination facilities for healthcare equipment
- Assessment for physical damage
- Recording of model number, serial number and description on WMS.
- Detailing of customer information relating to the unit's fault or any special requests on WMS
- Allocation of an individual repair tracking number to the unit
- Attachment of job number and matching barcode to the unit
- Transfer to a secure defective storage area awaiting engineer allocation.
On completion of the repair and successful testing (see Quality & Environment), the unit is passed back to the goods department, for a despatch process including:
- Checking of physical presentation and condition
- A diverse series of packaging solutions, specifically designed for us to ensure the safe transit of repaired electronics.
- Pre-despatch recording of details on to the UPS system
- Daily courier collections.
You can read more about our logistics and order tracking service here.
"All units received for repair are processed in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 approved procedures."