Maxey Moverley appointed Syac DigiEye service supplier
Maxey Moverley has been appointed as UK Authorised Service Supplier for Syac DigiEye security systems.
The appointment confirms Maxey Moverley as the sole authorised UK service support centre for Syac▪TB, the security division of Italian manufacturer Techboard.
The Syac DigiEye range of digital, high resolution and network video recorders (DVR, HVR & NVRs) enjoys an outstanding reputation for use in high security, transport and infrastructure projects and other large-site applications.
Syac▪TB took the decision to establish a UK repair facility in response to strong and continued market growth. In making the appointment, Syac▪TB identified Maxey Moverley as Europe’s leading CCTV and security electronics repair specialist, with an unrivalled reputation for technical excellence and customer service.
Maxey Moverley engineers have been fully trained by Syac▪TB in Italy, and are supported by a full suite of diagnostic software as well as technical support direct from the manufacturer.
All Syac DigiEye repair, refurbishment and technical support enquiries in the UK should be directed to Maxey Moverley in the first instance.
News Menu: select next story to view
- Maxey Moverley celebrates 20 years of quality
- Maxey Moverley appointed Syac DigiEye service supplier
- Christmas & New Year
- Does your CCTV repair service tick all the boxes?
- Now open: equipment-specific CCTV training for installation / field engineers
- Team Maxey Moverley completes the Birmingham Half Marathon
- Charity run in aid of CLIC Sargent
- Now on Twitter
- Exclusive Mark Mercer Repairs
- Bosch MIC 1 repairs – keeping ‘Metal Mickey’ on guard
- Enhanced order tracking | Online, on time and on the way
- New Technical Repair Centre | Europe's Biggest Just Got Bigger!
- Maxey Moverley appointed as EU service centre for Samsung Techwin | October 2008
- Maxey Moverley expands Baxall repair service
- Dedicated Micros authorises Maxey Moverley repairs
- Maxey Moverley launches new online tracking service for CCTV repair customers
1st July 2007
"News, information and updates from Europe's leading back-to-base technology support specialist."