Now open: equipment-specific CCTV training for installation / field engineers
Maxey Moverley has opened new facilities to delivered tailored training courses for CCTV installation and field engineers.
The new facilities at Maxey Moverley’s CCTV technical resource centre in Redditch can accommodate up to 16 delegates at any one time.
The investment builds on the proven popularity and success of Maxey Moverley’s CCTV training courses.
Training is particularly popular with customers who secure new contracts on equipment with which not all their engineers are directly familiar.
In these circumstances Maxey Moverley can quickly develop and deliver bespoke training courses on specific equipment types for installation/field engineers – achieving improved on-site service delivery and a long-term reduction in the number of no-fault-found items being sent in for repair.
Maxey Moverley is strongly committed to training and development in CCTV engineering skills.
Our own engineers undergo full training when allocated to a product repair cell and then receive regular refresher courses including technical updates and bulletins.
We are also closely involved in the development of industry-recognised courses including a pioneering BTEC electronics course in conjunction with North East Worcestershire College. We currently have 15 trainees participating in this course.
News Menu: select next story to view
- Maxey Moverley celebrates 20 years of quality
- Maxey Moverley appointed Syac DigiEye service supplier
- Christmas & New Year
- Does your CCTV repair service tick all the boxes?
- Now open: equipment-specific CCTV training for installation / field engineers
- Team Maxey Moverley completes the Birmingham Half Marathon
- Charity run in aid of CLIC Sargent
- Now on Twitter
- Exclusive Mark Mercer Repairs
- Bosch MIC 1 repairs – keeping ‘Metal Mickey’ on guard
- Enhanced order tracking | Online, on time and on the way
- New Technical Repair Centre | Europe's Biggest Just Got Bigger!
- Maxey Moverley appointed as EU service centre for Samsung Techwin | October 2008
- Maxey Moverley expands Baxall repair service
- Dedicated Micros authorises Maxey Moverley repairs
- Maxey Moverley launches new online tracking service for CCTV repair customers
1st July 2007
"News, information and updates from Europe's leading back-to-base technology support specialist."