Team Maxey Moverley completes the Birmingham Half Marathon
All 13 members of team Maxey Moverley successfully completed the Birmingham Half Marathon with the proceeds raised going to their chosen charity CLIC Sargent.
All team members were pleased to see the sun shining on Sunday 20th October allowing for an enjoyable day for all those that took part.
The Maxey Moverley team would like to say a BIG thank you to all those customers and suppliers that donated and are pleased to announce that we raised over £1500 for CLIC Sargent.
CLIC Sargent is the UK's leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families. They provide clinical, practical and emotional support to help them cope with cancer and get the most out of life. For more information visit www.clicsargent.org.uk
Maxey Moverley director Andrew Beckett commented: 'We are thrilled with the effort that the team put into their training and on the day. Thank you to all of our customers and suppliers for their donations, CLIC Sargent are very worthy recipients. “
To view a short video of the day please visit: http://youtu.be/_qQuV6ekuBE
Maxey Moverley will now plan for next year’s charitable event; more details to follow.
News Menu: select next story to view
- Maxey Moverley celebrates 20 years of quality
- Maxey Moverley appointed Syac DigiEye service supplier
- Christmas & New Year
- Does your CCTV repair service tick all the boxes?
- Now open: equipment-specific CCTV training for installation / field engineers
- Team Maxey Moverley completes the Birmingham Half Marathon
- Charity run in aid of CLIC Sargent
- Now on Twitter
- Exclusive Mark Mercer Repairs
- Bosch MIC 1 repairs – keeping ‘Metal Mickey’ on guard
- Enhanced order tracking | Online, on time and on the way
- New Technical Repair Centre | Europe's Biggest Just Got Bigger!
- Maxey Moverley appointed as EU service centre for Samsung Techwin | October 2008
- Maxey Moverley expands Baxall repair service
- Dedicated Micros authorises Maxey Moverley repairs
- Maxey Moverley launches new online tracking service for CCTV repair customers
1st July 2007
"News, information and updates from Europe's leading back-to-base technology support specialist."