Charity run in aid of CLIC Sargent
13 members of the Maxey Moverley team will be taking part in the Bupa Birmingham Half Marathon in aid of CLIC Sargent.
On the 20th October a team of Maxey Moverley staff will be running 13.1 miles around central Birmingham to raise money for our chosen charity CLIC Sargent.
CLIC Sargent is the UK's leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families. They provide clinical, practical and emotional support to help them cope with cancer and get the most out of life. For more information visit www.clicsargent.org.uk
We are aiming to raise £500 for a charity that provides remarkable support for young people and their families and would appreciate any support no matter how small. For further details and to make a donation please visit www.justgiving.com/maxeymoverley
News Menu: select next story to view
- Maxey Moverley celebrates 20 years of quality
- Maxey Moverley appointed Syac DigiEye service supplier
- Christmas & New Year
- Does your CCTV repair service tick all the boxes?
- Now open: equipment-specific CCTV training for installation / field engineers
- Team Maxey Moverley completes the Birmingham Half Marathon
- Charity run in aid of CLIC Sargent
- Now on Twitter
- Exclusive Mark Mercer Repairs
- Bosch MIC 1 repairs – keeping ‘Metal Mickey’ on guard
- Enhanced order tracking | Online, on time and on the way
- New Technical Repair Centre | Europe's Biggest Just Got Bigger!
- Maxey Moverley appointed as EU service centre for Samsung Techwin | October 2008
- Maxey Moverley expands Baxall repair service
- Dedicated Micros authorises Maxey Moverley repairs
- Maxey Moverley launches new online tracking service for CCTV repair customers
1st July 2007
"News, information and updates from Europe's leading back-to-base technology support specialist."