Maxey Moverley launches new online tracking service for CCTV repair customers
1st July 2007
Maxey Moverley, the UK’s leading repair and refurbishment specialist for CCTV and electronic security equipment, has launched a new online order tracking service for customers.
The new service, accessed through , will allow customers to see twice-daily updates on their CCTV repair and refurbishment orders.
Maxey Moverley CCTV managing director Andrew Beckett said: We understand the rigorous demands placed on our customers by end-users, and so all our services are designed to provide easy-to-use facilities that allow customers to meet those demands.
“Online order tracking is a logical extension of our first-class repair management system. It will allow our customers to better manage the repair workflow within their own businesses, and also to monitor and benchmark our own performance.
“By adding online order tracking to our existing quality and turnaround guarantees, our dedicated account management structure and our efficient administration systems, we are confident we are providing the UK’s most customer-focused CCTV repair and refurbishment service.”
News Menu: select next story to view
- Maxey Moverley celebrates 20 years of quality
- Maxey Moverley appointed Syac DigiEye service supplier
- Christmas & New Year
- Does your CCTV repair service tick all the boxes?
- Now open: equipment-specific CCTV training for installation / field engineers
- Team Maxey Moverley completes the Birmingham Half Marathon
- Charity run in aid of CLIC Sargent
- Now on Twitter
- Exclusive Mark Mercer Repairs
- Bosch MIC 1 repairs – keeping ‘Metal Mickey’ on guard
- Enhanced order tracking | Online, on time and on the way
- New Technical Repair Centre | Europe's Biggest Just Got Bigger!
- Maxey Moverley appointed as EU service centre for Samsung Techwin | October 2008
- Maxey Moverley expands Baxall repair service
- Dedicated Micros authorises Maxey Moverley repairs
- Maxey Moverley launches new online tracking service for CCTV repair customers
1st July 2007
"News, information and updates from Europe's leading back-to-base technology support specialist."